UPDATE: This post has been edited to hide "sensitive" FACTS. This is the best I can do after being asked to remove this post, not by direct contact but instead via a messenger. I have to stress that I wrote about facts (at the time of writing) and looks like someone needs to pick up social media 101.
Looks like there is a new e-commerce player in town, a SaaS one like webShaper by Neowave.
A little bit on the background, SMilDS.com is the brainchild of Platform2u.com. For introduction to this latest "4th generation e-commerce solution", check out the powerful video below:
Impressive huh? Didn't watch? Let me summarize some of the highlights here:
First in the world, most advanced cross-selling engine.Now, watch it again if you didn't :P
Breakthrough in technology.
Change in the entire industry.
Transformation of Asia's e-commerce industry.
By 2011, we target to build our business into the largest e-commerce empire in Asia:
- with a business network of 2 million merchants.
- process up to 30 million monthly transactions volume.
- which values over USD 2.5 billion.
- aim to achieve USD 1 billion profit yearly.
- establish more than 3 million career opportunities in Asia.
- land our footprint in 25 countries, starting from Asia.
Next: SMilDS.com - E-Commerce 4.0? (on a more serious note)